Thursday, January 28, 2010

The snow falls and love grows

There's a mermaid on our book shelf and she smiles at me every day. Walking through freshly sprinkled snow on the streets of New Paltz you cant help but believe Bohemia isn't far away, "Everything is purple and green" I hear travelling in my direction. My brain stirs wild visions and colors fill the squishy self defining important nerve ball behind my eyeballs. "This meeting isn't important" flashes though a bundle of nerves while synonymously instructing my fingers to hit the end call button. I see trees grow green leaves behind my eyes, multi color flowers emerge from wet muddy soil and bloom. The air feels warm wet even as the sun sets over the ridge and wild spring energy returns. "I can't wait for spring" I say never coming close to conveying what I see but I know she sees the same visions and has the same feelings for energy. 2 weeks and counting a spring preview will emerge in the Caribbean.

No comments:

Post a Comment