Friday, January 8, 2010

peace tip #25



PEACE TIP #25
Look forward.


Sometimes I let things bother for longer than they should. There once was a person I called "boy wonder." He was trumped over six months ago. I can't even use the word "replaced." Sparkles shines more than he is a wonder.

Yesterday, I had an interview in a fancy Sheraton in Mahwah, NJ. Maybe that's what led to the dream of being lost in an 800 story hotel last night; one that had trams and sideways elevators and dumbwaiters.

The situation also harped to another former scenario. in my sleep, I felt the same fright the Mother Hen gave me after I was late to a congregation of competitors. I begged in my own words for consideration that I had been told to be down thirty minutes later than actuality demanded, and that no one relayed the message as I requested. I felt alone and completely disoriented months ago and also in the nightmare. Another person from my past was there, and I felt confronted and exposed as a frail body and a lost soul.

I woke up and Justin was sound asleep behind me. Feelings of safety and love fell over with dawn's light. I was safe in consciousness.

Time passes, and it's hard not to think back; however, it's so much more soothing to look forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment