Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sleep to Dream.

Sometimes I draw with light. I haven't been remembering my dreams lately and this has me kinda sad, I am used to very vivid dreams full of colors and sounds. I can blame it on the weather, someone always does; I can also attribute my loss of dreams to food, and this is where I am going to stay. Some believe that spicy food will give you vivid dreams here I agree if not just for the possibility that the previous fact I might have just made up. Some people also believe that everything is just a state of mind so in that case spicy food does give one vivid dreams and tonight I dream. I am going to close my eyes and wait for the first thought that pops into my head....This is a game try it at home. For some reason when I close my eyes I can see a black teva shoe from that shoe I can feel warm air and can feel love close by. This is hard to describe but must be what a fuzzy peach feels like on a warm summer day, with the smells of saltwater, and the feeling of sand on your feet. Its that first glass of water after a run or the feeling that you get when you wake up comfortable in bed realizing that its early and you still have time to sleep in. I can see a pool...my vision jumps to holding Emily up in the water as if she was floating. I can feel myslef spinning her around in circles, and can remember looking up at her while she smiles a big happy shining smile and spins me in circles. I feel someone curled up on my arm as I drive.. here I stop playing my memory association game that I try to enact every night while laying in bed with my eyes closed, for its 1am and sleep brings Monday and my dreams one step closer.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment